Lenelle was in contact with her family inGrand Rapids, Michigan today. Rick Postma made a conference call to us and the next thing we knew we were talking to Lenelle in Malawi. She is truly enjoying her time there and wants everyone to know that she hopes to be on her blog next week. They are adjusting to the temps of 70 at 6AM 80 at Noon and 70 again at 6 PM. Sounds tough right?
She thanks you for your prayers and so do we.
Lenelle's parents (who were happy to hear her voice and to know that she is doing well.)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Lenelle and Caroline
I was wondering how the things are going in Malawi. Did Caroline already eat chicken breakfast, chicken lunch and chicken diner? Did she like it? I hope that you can buy potatoes ans Oil, Caroline know how to make French fries. I hope that you both have no trouble with your stomach anymore. Here in the Netherlands is everything okay. The European Soccer competition had been started and the city we live in has change in orange, so funny, flags everywhere, last Monday the Dutch team win, nobody thought that that was a possibility, so the teenagers in our street celebrate the victory with really loud horn (a really loud one) (really really loud) . The Netherlands change in orange because the soccer team plays in orange and that is because in the name of our Queen sounds orange: “van Oranje (orange) Nassau”, that’s why. But now this: you know that I celebrate my birthday, with a lot of presents of course (I think that there is still a present coming to the Netherlands sometime, somehow) and Julien gives me a brulshirt(shout-shirt). That is a T-shirt with a double fabric at the front. There is a Lion print on it and when you lift the peace of fabric, the Lion open his mouth. So funny, Julien thinks that I’m really going to wear this shirt, he likes it more then I do (SSSSSSSHHH). We are all doing well, AJ was this weekend staying to us, it was nice heaving him here.
Hopefully we hear soon something from Caroline, maybe she can write an e-mail and can we make an appointment for calling her. Please ask her.
With love and prayer Rob Annelies Witmond, Zoetermeer (Sweet lake city) The Netherlands
Post a Comment