
on the last post I mentioned the nursery school that needs our help in getting money for supplies to finish building their school, kitchen and bathroom for the kids.
I learned recently that Nanganga isnt the only one that needs a building. the first picture I posted is of their school right now. Yes, it is on a big rock, and since they dont have a building, just like Nanganga, when it rains they wont be able to have school.
So I am challenging you all to consider all that you have and all they have and please prayerfully consider making a donation to the building of these nursery schools. they both need about $3,000 each to finish thier project. It only takes $50 -$100 from each person to add up quickly and we can reach our goal. If you cant do $50, we are willing to take anything that will help us reach our goal.
thanks, and God Bless
lenelle
please contact me at my home number, if you dont have it send me an e-mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment